Schedule

Schedule

by Giorgio Satta -
Number of replies: 4

We are going to have four open lab sessions for the NLP course. This will be about practice with some of the subjects presented during the lectures. The sessions will be both in presence and on-line, and they will also be video recorded and made available in the course home page for those of you who cannot attend.

Since the open lab sessions are not part of the lectures, we need to choose some extra time slot.

• If you are planning to attend in person, please let me know which slots are viable, meaning that there is no conflict with other courses at the same year.

• If you are not planning to attend in person, please do not post any constraint.

Please post in the next two days, if possible, I need to book the lab very soon.

In reply to Giorgio Satta

Re: Schedule

by Giorgio Satta -

Proposal: what about Friday afternoon, either 2:30pm or else 4:30pm? Does Computer Engineering program have conflicts with Friday afternoon? What about other programs?

Keep in mind that we are talking about 4 lab sessions in all, that is, one session every 3 weeks, and I do not expect everyone to participate in person to every lab session ... that is why I am going to video record them.

In reply to Giorgio Satta

Re: Schedule

by SHABNAM ZARESHAHRAKI -
Hello, Professor! There is a lecture held at 2:30 PM on Fridays. It's Web Applications, offered by the Computer Engineering Department.