Final exam of February 22nd, 2024

Final exam of February 22nd, 2024

by Giorgio Satta -
Number of replies: 4

At this time, 78 students have registered for the final exam of February 22nd.

It is very important for me to have a reliable estimation of the number of students attending the final exams. Students who have changed their minds and no longer want to sit for the final: please remove yourself from the list as soon as possible, so that I can allocate resources properly.

In reply to Giorgio Satta

Re: Final exam of February 22nd, 2024

by Giorgio Satta -

Dear All,

in the final exam of January 2024, 20+ students registered but did not show up. It is very important for me to have a reliable estimation of the number of students attending the final exams. Students who have changed their minds and no longer want to sit for the final: please remove yourself from the list as soon as possible, so that I can allocate resources properly. The list is open until February 19th midnight, Italian time.

by Giorgio Satta -

I have published the solution of the final exam. Please look into th box with past year finals.

by Giorgio Satta -

I am attaching the complete list with all of the grades in anonymised form.

I am organising a special on-line session for those students who want to discuss my evaluation of their exam, on March 4th, 18:00 at this Zoom link. Please write an email for an appointment, specifying the preferred date, so that I can allocate students in different time slots.

by Giorgio Satta -
Here is some statistics on the February 2024 final exam and a comparison with last year, February 2023 outcome:

% 02 22 2024
registered 83
missing 16
withdrawn 11
submitted 56
failed 22
passed 34
acceptance %61 (on submitted)

% 02 13 2023
registered 109
missing 17
withdrawn 04