Covid-URGENT:tomorrow no class in presence

Covid-URGENT:tomorrow no class in presence

by Franco Rampazzo -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

unfortunately today  I have resulted covid-positive, so there is no way we meet tomorrow and possibly on  some of the following days. 

Tomorrow I will send you both a file of the lecture as well as its recording.

This might continue up to Thursday 12-21-2023.  (But obviously I will update you in case of a sudden improvement of my health)

I RECCOMEND YOU follow the lectures with the same care you would put if I were with you in the classroom! Also, you are invited to express any doubt on the material you will receive in our discussion forum: any question is welcome, questions are never stupid. WE ARE AT the end of the course and the next topics are very delicate. My idea is to finish the course (in presence) on the week starting with Monday January 8  2024, which would allow for 10 days before the first written exam  (which will be on Monday January 22).

It is in your interest to follow closely the material I will send you during the coming week, trying not to postpone your study to vacation time, or, worse,after it.

(As an alternative we might have chose to do  everything in presence in the next year, but this would have mean that we would have concluded the course just three days before the exam, a very unconvenient choice for a good preparation)

PLEASE, if you notice that someone of yoy have not read this message, inform her-him.

Have a nice Sunday night!

Your professor.